- Carnivore Cabins – SOLD OUT for festival weekend
- Wanderer’s Inn Backpackers Hostel
- Parkside Inn – SOLD OUT for festival weekend
- Alcan Motor Inn
- Cozy Corner
- Aspen Place Suites
- Kluane Green Sprout
- Mount Logan Lodge (Bear Creek 10km W of Haines Jct)
RETAIL AND SHOPPING:
- Festival Booths – artists (Libby Dulac, Sarah Davidson), photographers (Marty Samis, Mike Schmidt, Bruce Binder), carvers (Fred Stick Jr) and craft store (Acacia Vintage) will have items for sale at booths at the Da Ku Cultural Centre on Sat Dec 9.
- Acacia Vintage store (gifts and clothing), located for the winter in the Post Office Building, see Acacia Vintage Facebook Page for details. They are offering wonderful festival specials for the weekend, and will be open 11-5pm on Fri, Sat and Sun.
- Da Ku Gift shop and additional booths by First Nations artisans may be found in the Da Ku Cultural Centre.
- Little Green Apple Store (carries groceries, gift items and fresh prepared food from 14 Acre Farms) Little Green Apple Facebook Page. Their special festival weekend hours will be: Fri 10-6pm; Sat 10-6pm; Sun 9-1pm.
- Paint Mountain Pottery and Inky Fingers Studio and Gallery will have a special festival weekend opening and workshops at 67 Lupine Dr (in new Willow Acres Subdivision). See details by downloading this brochure. Festival weekend hours: Sat 10-3pm; Sun 10-5pm.
- Top Spot (carries gas, groceries, gift items and fresh food) Top Spot Facebook Page
DINING AND FOOD SERVICES:
- Free brunch and dinner are available at the festival at Da Ku on Sat Dec 9. Pre-register for free tickets here.
- Grace Clunies-Ross will be selling Asian food at the festival on Fri Dec 8 6-8pm (St Elias Convention Centre), and Sun Dec 10 brunch (at Top Spot Gas Station) NOTE: FOR CONVENTION CENTRE, CASH IS REQUIRED, LIMITED AVAILABILITY OF BANK MACHINES IN HAINES JUNCTION
- Little Green Apple Store (groceries and fresh prepared food from 14 Acre Farms) https://www.facebook.com/thelittlegreenappleyt/?fref=ts. The store will be open both the Sat and Sun for the festival weekend, and will carry grab ‘n go breakfast items on Sunday Dec 10 starting at 9AM. Their special festival weekend hours will be: Fri 10-6pm; Sat 10-6pm; Sun 9-1pm.
- Mile 1016 Pub (lunch and dinner, brunch on Sundays starting 12PM) https://www.facebook.com/Mile-1016-Pub-669984279808661/
- Cozy Corner Restaurant (Breakfast 0700 to 0930AM) http://www.hainesjunctionyukon.com/index.php/business/business-directory/dining-and-food-service/item/cozy-corner-motel-and-restaurant-2
- Lucky Dragon Restaurant (Glacierview) – Chinese and Western food. http://www.hainesjunctionyukon.com/index.php/business/business-directory/dining-and-food-service/item/lucky-dragon-restaurant
- Fas Gas Station – some limited grocery purchase. http://www.hainesjunctionyukon.com/index.php/business/business-directory/sales-and-services/item/haines-junction-fasgas-and-rv-park