Thank you for attending our mountain festival and visiting the beautiful Haines Junction and Kluane area! To help you with your planning, we offer you some information on services in this area (list is not exhaustive):
- Carnivore Cabins
- Wanderer’s Inn Backpackers Hostel
- Parkside Inn
- Alcan Motor Inn
- Cozy Corner
- Aspen Place Suites
- Kluane Green Sprout
- Mount Logan Lodge (Bear Creek 10km W of Haines Jct)
RETAIL AND SHOPPING:
- Little Green Apple Store (carries groceries, gift items and fresh prepared food from 14 Acre Farms) Little Green Apple Facebook Page.
- Paint Mountain Pottery and Inky Fingers Studio and Gallery at 67 Lupine Dr (in new Willow Acres Subdivision).
- Top Spot (carries gas, groceries, gift items and fresh food) Top Spot Facebook Page
DINING AND FOOD SERVICES:
- Tea and Bannock are available at the Dec 11 International Mountain Day Celebration at the St Elias Centre, Haines Junction.
- Bar service will be available on Wed Dec 11 at the St Elias Convention Centre. NOTE: Cash is required, TOP SPOT Gas Station has a public Bank Machine
- Little Green Apple Store (groceries, coffee and to-go and fresh prepared food ).
- Mile 1016 Pub (lunch and dinner, brunch on Sundays starting 12PM) https://www.facebook.com/Mile-1016-Pub-669984279808661/
- Top Spot (Coffee bar, To-Go Hot food and limited groceries) Top Spot Facebook Page
- Lucky Dragon Restaurant (Glacierview) – Chinese and Western food. http://www.hainesjunctionyukon.com/index.php/business/business-directory/dining-and-food-service/item/lucky-dragon-restaurant
- Fas Gas Station – some limited grocery purchase. http://www.hainesjunctionyukon.com/index.php/business/business-directory/sales-and-services/item/haines-junction-fasgas-and-rv-park